1mm 2mm HDPE geomembrane pond liner for lining mud pits in oil &gas
HDPE GEOMEMBRANE LINER FOR OIL CONTAINMENT PROJECT
What are solutions to use oil and gas and preserve the environment at the same time?High-quality polyethylene virgin resin is selected. Agents, antioxidants, ultraviolet absorbers, stabilizers and other auxiliary materials are produced by three-layer co-extrusion technology using the current world-class fully automated anti-seepage film production equipment. All products meet the American standard, and the service life of buried underground is more than 50 years. The hdpe geomemrbane for oil field pit is matched with 600g filament cloth to meet the application requirements of oilfield foundation and oil tank anti-seepage.
1. Environmental protection and sanitation (such as domestic waste landfills, sewage treatment, toxic and hazardous substance disposal sites, hazardous goods warehouses, industrial waste, construction and blasting waste, etc.)
2. Water conservancy (such as anti-seepage, plugging, reinforcement of dams of rivers, lakes and reservoirs, anti-seepage of canals, vertical core walls, slope protection, etc.)
3. Municipal engineering (subway, underground engineering of buildings and roof cisterns, seepage prevention of roof gardens, lining of sewage pipes, etc.)
7. Lotus root planting (lotus root planting, anti-seepage of lotus pond, water storage pond, anti-seepage of irrigation system)
8. Aquaculture (lining of fish ponds, shrimp ponds, sea cucumber circle slope protection, etc.)
9. Salt industry (salt field crystallization pond, brine pond cover, salt film, salt pond plastic film)
1. Substrate treatment
Before the construction of the HDPE geomembrane, the base should be rammed, and there should be no uneven places.
2. Lay anti-seepage membrane
Before laying the HDPE geomembrane, first check whether the membrane material is intact, whether there are defects such as damage and holes. The geomembrane should be cut according to the actual size of the site. During the laying process, the membrane material should not be pulled too tightly. There is a certain amount of expansion and contraction. In order to save materials, the welding seam should be minimized, and the overlap between the membrane and the membrane should not be less than 10cm. After the membrane material is laid, try not to walk or place machinery and other items on it, so as to avoid damage to the geomembrane and affect the anti-seepage effect.
3. Welding of impermeable geomembrane
There should be no dust or mud at the joint between the membrane and the membrane, and it should be cleaned before welding. Welding geomembrane requires a professional welding master to weld, and the welding tool adopts a double-track hot-melt welding machine. The general welding procedure is: adjust the pressure - set the temperature - design speed - check the welding seam lap - load the membrane into the machine - start the machine. During the welding process, it is necessary to pay attention to the operation of the welding machine at any time, and adjust the temperature and speed according to the site conditions.
4. Anchorage of HDPE geomembrane
There are three fixing methods of geomembrane, nail anchoring, expansion bolt anchoring and groove anchoring. The fixing method depends on the site conditions.
5. Detection of hdpe geomembrane liner
After all the work is completed, the geomembrane should be inspected. The inspection items include: appearance, welds, and the presence or absence of substrate debris. In addition to visually inspecting the appearance for damage, the pressure test and air pressure should be performed on the geomembrane weld. Inspection, and then carry out the pull-out test on the weld, cut the weld, and tear it down.
Geomembrane For Oil Tank
The oil tank foundation hdpe geomembrane is a kind of water-permeable geosynthetic material made of synthetic fibers by needle punching or weaving. The finished product of the oil tank foundation hdpe geomembrane is cloth, and the oil tank foundation hdpe geomembrane has isolation As well as filtration and protection, it can effectively filter out particles, fine sand and stones in the water flow, and maintain the stability of water and soil engineering. , The general laying is no problem, but if the weather is bad, it will be more difficult to carry out. Today, the author will talk to you about the precautions for laying the oil tank foundation hdpe geomembrane in windy weather.
hdpe geomembrane for oil field pit liners
1. Before laying the oil tank foundation hdpe geomembrane, it is necessary to do preservation work, transportation and processing work, so as to ensure that the oil tank foundation hdpe geomembrane is not damaged before installation, and the storage of the oil tank foundation hdpe geomembrane should be placed. Store in a flat, dry place without water or humidity, and avoid direct sunlight. Be careful not to pile it too high at the storage height.
2. Attention should be paid to the transportation and transportation of the HDPE geomembrane based on the oil tank. When handling, avoid contact with sharp objects, and avoid touching oil or other stains. If it is damaged, it needs to be repaired immediately, especially Some oil tank base hdpe geomembrane contaminated by chemical reagents should not be used again.
3. Before laying in windy weather, the cutting of the hdpe geomembrane for the oil tank foundation can be cut and measured in a clean, tidy and pollution-free room. After cutting, the laying can be carried out. When laying, the force of the wind can be used to roll in the direction of the downwind. For laying, in order to facilitate the completion of the laying work, you can use some heavy objects that are not harmful to the oil tank foundation hdpe geomembrane to prevent the oil tank foundation hdpe geomembrane from being blown away by the strong wind. When laying, it should be laid neatly and at the joints. Leave a little more, and there is no way to lay it to prevent deformation. The installation of hdpe geomembrane based on the oil tank usually uses several methods of lap joint, stitching and welding. The width of stitching and welding is generally more than 10~15CM.
Waste products and any critical contaminant are most often toxic to the soil and groundwater, so they must be contained at all costs. Using pit liners is one of the ways to contain most kinds of byproducts and waste.
They can also be used for containing water in energy industries like gas, fracking, and oil. Pit liners can go by many different names depending on where they are applied, and some examples include lagoon liners, oil remediation pads, temporary storage pits, drilling pad liners, waste treatment ponds, and oilfield pits.
When choosing pit liners, it is important to remember to consider what the pit is meant for. The material used for pit liners can vary according to where they will be used. Hence, it is important to buy these products from an experienced and reliable provider that understands the use of pit liners and the impact of various materials in different applications.
To determine the best material, consider the type of liquid the pit liner will hold. If water containment is a prime factor, consider whether the liner will be exposed or buried, its longevity, and the conditions in which it will be exposed to.